The enrollment number is a 14 digit code that is generated when a person’s enrollment in Aadhar is done in the UIDIA system.
The Aadhar card can be easily downloaded from the official website by using the enrollment number as in some cases it may happen that the Aadhar card is generated but not delivered to the prescribed address due to some prevailing issues.
We will tell you the best steps to download eaadhar card using enrollment number and aadhar card number.
How to Download Aadhar Card/Eaadhar using Enrollment Number?
1) The primary step of downloading the Aadhar card is to visit the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDIA) with the link i.e. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
2) A dialogue box will appear with a form that has to be filled in order of Aahar card download using Enrollment Number.
3) Select the Enrollment ID option that will appear above in the dialogue box and then fill the required details such name, address, pin code and mobile number.
4) After filling the details an OTP will be generated and a pop-up message will be sent to the mobile number mentioned on the Aadhar form.
5) The OTP may be few minutes to generate so be patient.
6) Once the OTP is received you can use it to download the Aadhar by typing the OTP in the box and clicking on the download option.
7) The Aadhar card will be downloaded in the form of pdf and only you can access that pdf because only you have the OTP.
8) The last and final step is that it may ask for the password as the file may be protected against the Pincode. Therefore use your city pin code to access it.
Also learn: Aadhar card status
Check out this video to download aadhar card online.
What is Aadhar number?
The Aadhar number is a 12 digits unique identification number allotted by the UIDIA to all the Aadhar card holders. Any person can download the aadhar card using the aadhar number. There can be certain reasons due to which a person wants to download it online as he may have lost it or haven’t received the hardcopy till now.
How to Download EAadhar card using Aadhar number?
1) The first step is to visit the official aadhar card website with the help of the link i.e. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
2) After clicking on the link a dialogue box will appear with certain fields to be chosen and filled.
3) Select the aadhar number option on the dialogue box and enter the aadhar number after that.
4) After entering the aadhar number fill the other required details in order to generate the OTP.
5) Once the required fields are filled the OTP will be automatically generated and the message will pop up on your mobile number that will contain the OTP.
6) Type the OTP in the box and click on “validate and download” option of the dialogue box.
7) The pdf will be automatically downloaded and now you can use the soft copy of your aadhar card download.
For the Lost Aadhaar Card: Updated (5th January 2018)
In case you lost your Aadhaar card you can download the adhaar card without any fees. Yes, the government has kept the service free. Just enter you Aadhar card or enrollment number on UIDAI website and you can download a copy of your Adhaar card.The card issued is valid as the previous aadhar card.
How to Download Aadhar card without Registered Mobile Number or Email?
Follow the below steps in case you do not have the registered mobile number or email:
- Download the App ‘maadhar’ from Google Play Store. The app is not available for the iOS.
- Choose the option of download by Enrollment ID.
- With the App, you can download Aadhaar card without entering your registered mobile number.
- All you would need is the PINCODE of the area in which your enrollment center lies.
- Enter the name in the required field.
- Enter any mobile number that is available to you right now.
Note: The mobile number need not be your registered mobile number.
- The mobile number that you have entered will receive the OTP.
- Verify the OTP and now you can download your Aadhaar card.
- The eAadhaar card will be downloaded as a PDF. The PDF is password protected and it is your PINCODE.
You may also like: How to Update Aadhar Card?